Monday, November 30, 2009

At Last....

...NaBloPoMo is over. I wouldn't say I'd enjoyed the past month; in fact the opposite. It's really shown me how little I like blogging when every post has to be edited and deleted and re-edited again so as not to piss off or provoke any sort of outburst from anyone who happens to read it, which, these days, is a list of ex boyfriends and friends and family of the current one. I feel completely stifled, so much so I've been considering starting a private blog and simply deleting this one once and for all, but there'll still be people trying to find the new one. Censorship sucks. I started this blog having no one but randoms read it, and those were the days I miss - times when I could actually blog about things in my life without fear of upsetting someone or worry what distorted things I would hear back through the grapevine. I miss using my words to make me feel better, I miss having fun with what I wrote, and I miss being me. So it's goodbye NaBloPoMo, and quite probably, goodbye Made in Melbourne. And maybe, just maybe, hello to a new and uncensored blog. Still, I did it, and even though some nights were more of a chore than others, I'm glad I committed to something and saw it through, even though my creative juices haven't exactly been a-flowing.

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Yay! You did it!

Well, I hope if you start a new blog somewhere, you'll let me know. I don't care what you write about. :)

As Cape Cod Turns said...

I ditto Melisa!
I feel that way too with my blog. Maybe I shouldn't have told so many people in town that I actually write!

Related Posts with Thumbnails