Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day Three

...and I came very close to simply going to bed!

I got up super early and to my dismay, looked out at the grey cloudy skies and gale winds blowing in the trees - not exactly the weather I'd hoped for to wear a flimsy dress in! Luckily, it cleared up a little, and we spent the day rain-free. After winning one the two races I bet on, I was hoping a little more luck would go my way and I'd make myself a few nice thousands on the daily double, but alas. Shocking, in fact! (For anyone who didn't see the race, that was a witty pun re: the horse who won...ah, never mind!)

I came home early, and ended up staying up later than I wanted. I've got an early start tomorrow as the farrier's coming to trim up the boys feet, and of course, I've got to get the photos on CD from the last few race meets! (I can't find the cable to my camera, grr).

Ahhh, for a sleep in!

1 comment:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Yee-haw 3 in a row! Giddy up and have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails