Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Two.


So, to day two. Today was one of those days I ticked off everything on my 'to-do list' yet basically got nothing done. I researched a lot of horse feed (how fascinating, I hear y'all say), made up my Christmas list (I don't need to ask for a pony any more! ... Vera Wang and Christian Louboutin make the top of the list this year) and organized a few little adventures for the following weekends. I worked the horses, who were beyond loopy this evening. And best of all, I had dinner with my favorite girl Seah, and my most favorite man-friend, at one of my favorite places. Pretty, no?

Tomorrow is Melbourne Cup day - and for the first time ever, I'll be attending! And not just slummin' it with the commoners, oh no. We have Carpark tickets with as much Moet & Chandon as one can consume, as well as tickets to a rather exclusive marquee on the rails should the weather not oblige us with the sunshine we all have our fingers crossed for. Now all I need is Viewed to take home the trophy so I can be kept in the Louboutins and Wang as I so desire... giddy up!

1 comment:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Fabulous day you have to look forward to! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! I will try to check in EVERY day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails