Yes. That's correct. Barbed wire, electric shocks, fire pits and 20km of hell in between. All because I couldn't keep my big mouth shut when some douchebag said girls can't do it. Hah!
Any way, here goes...
My Bucket List
* Go to New York. (There's actually an entire bucket list within this single item, such as ice skate in Central Park, get married at the Boat House, TGI's in Times Square, eat real New York Pizza...all the important things)
* Compete in an event on Mr Darcy and win a ribbon. My all time biggest goal.
* See Robbie Williams/Thirsty Merc in concert. Or heck, the way I'm going, see ANY concert.
* Go to the Kentucky Derby and Royal Ascot races. I think leading in my own race horse at any race in Australia would work, too.
* Get married. And have one of those over the water hut houses on the honeymoon in Bora Bora/Tahiti/Maldives etc. And inside this one, is the pathetically girly and sad comment "be everything to someone" and be treated like a princess. Actually, I think I'd basically settle for not dying alone with 19 cats and have to be lifted from my house because my addiction to Coco-Pops got the better of me.
* Experience another white Christmas in England. Or America. Or Canada. Or all three.
* Play ice hockey in Toronto - and visit all the places in the world I dream about - skiing in Queenstown, shopping in Paris, see France and Spain, and then all my ridng dreams - Trek through Peru and Nepal and Mongolia, gallop an Arab up sand dunes in Dubai, ride through the Aussie High Country and of course, go back to the place I am happiest in the world and ride through Africa again. I'd quite like to ride through the Rockies, too.
* Compete a rally course without wrapping myself around a tree.
* Finish this Tough Mudder in March and prove that girls can do ANYTHING.
* Have my own property with land for my horses, the white German Shepherd I will one day own, and room to be self sufficient enough to live off the land.
* Abseil a real, live cliff thing instead of just climb walls in a warehouse.
* Fit into my clothes again.
* To be continued....
What's on YOUR bucket list?