Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Censorship.

So, this blogging regularly thing? Fail. Still, i've got my excuses; number one being these fakes nails + my laptop keyboard = bad combination. Half of my Facebook posts are sent prematurely because nasty mister right ring finger nail hits enter when it slips off the L button, and most of my texts are missing vowels as it's so hard to type. The price for beauty!

Secondly, and the sole reason I stopped blogging altogether: there's already people reading this that I don't reeeeally want to have reading it. There goes my vents, my honest and raw posts about things that actually matter to me when I need some way to get things off my chest, and also some of those happy posts about things and people I don't need others to be getting upset about. So, what to do? I guess I'll either censor these posts, and hope one day I'll come to my senses and not actually give a rats arse what certain somebodies think, or I'll give up entirely. Again. Not something I want to be doing... so, to that censorship! Instead of banging on about what a crappy, shitty, horribly horrible weekend I have endured, I shall move on to joyful, uplifting things... like... er. You know. Stuff. And things.

Sigh...Moving on.

1 comment:

Bukan Saya said...

This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Foto Wanita Telanjang di Depan Garasi

Related Posts with Thumbnails