Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's nearly time to relax.

It has been, by far, the busiest week ever, without actually getting anything done.
I had a super nice time catching up with Chicken - eating pizza, people watching and catching up on the beach (and yes, burning some nice red marks onto my legs in the sun). Saturday night was an utterly random affair, with stories that potentially shouldn't be shared over the internets for fear of getting arrested/recognized/arrested. A fun, fun night, and I have a new favorite drink - Mandarin Tang-tini's! Deeelish.


Sunday was just what I needed. Hours spent baking myself on the sand in between swimming in the crystal clear water de-fugging my hangover and feeling like I had not a care in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better Last Day...unless it involved beer and Singapore noodles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails