Friday, November 30, 2007

Photo Fun


I found this little game via Single + Cats = Sad, and thought twas worth a giggle.

You have to type the answer to each question into Google Search, and choose a photograph representing it from the first page of answers. Hurrah!

{I also plan on doing this for my dogs, so check A Blog By Thy Dog and see the hilariousity of their answers, too}.
Here goes...


1. Age at next birthday: 22. Still in that 'too young to be taken seriously, yet too old to not know what is wanted from life' bracket.


2. Place I would like to travel: Fiji. I'm going there next year...


but I can't wait to go anywhere with one of these. I do love me a moose.


3. My Favorite place: Anywhere involving a horse or the beach. Except I generally don't wear jeans in the water.



4.My favorite objects: Cocktail. If that's considered an object. If not, the usual. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.


5.My favorite food: TGI Friday's. *drool*


6. My favorite color: Pink. Only recently, since I discovered dresses and make up.


7.My nickname: It certainly wasn't Pink Power Ranger.



8.The place I was born: Inverloch. (well, obviously it was in a hospital somewhere, but this is the place I grew up and call home).



...phew!! That took a trifle longer than expected.

Your turn!


----------------
Now playing: John Denver and the Muppets - Christmas Carols- 12 Days of Christmas
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

kat said...

That is really neat. Since we're both Kat's we must both be pink Powerrangers *lol*

Related Posts with Thumbnails