Friday, November 9, 2007

Baby, you can touch my knob for free...

{Those lyrics may not be 100% accurate, but you win some; you lose some}.

Now to business...

I've been invited to a party. Stop the press! The only slightly disturbing part is the theme.

Hollywood.

It's a corporate Christmas break up, and is taking place in the most amazingly beautiful restaurant I have ever seen. This causes a problem.

I don't know how to achieve classy. I can do slippers & sweat pants. I jokingly said I would go as Paris Hilton or some type of Playboy Bunny, as this cancels out the problem of having to find something to wear. My only suggestions so far have been to turn up as Dolly Parton. Or a Hobbit.

{Ok, so I couldn't get any decent images.}

So, I'm open to options.


...ideas anyone?



----------------

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

First of all, "The Way I Are" is my current favorite song: LOVE IT.

Paris Hilton is a good one, but you may find others that choose the same.

Is the Chef going also, and is he your height or shorter? You could go as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Or you could go as Posh and Becks.

Or you could go as Lindsey Lohan.

Or Marilyn Monroe.

If you're trying to be totally current, just look at perezhilton or tmz.com and see what celebrity catches your eye! Don't forget to post party photos! :)

k a t i e said...

The Chef isn't going - and he's a good few inches shorter than me in heels, which would have been fantastic for Katie Holmes. I also had thoughts of doing that and carrying around a little baby alien. I'm so cruel.

The guy I'm going with has already decided on his character (which is apparently a deathly secret). Men are no fun. I keep checking Perez, but half the celebs are unknowns here in Oz.

I still have my thinking cap on... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails