Friday, November 2, 2007

I've got wheels of polished steel

Yep. It's official. I can talk a lot of crap. Hence taking part in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. Basically, I'm posting even more dellusional rants about nothing on more than one site! How excitement.

P.S Excuse my bitterness. I have a large green monster on my back today, poking me re: friends meeting dashing new men and jet setting around the globe, or generally picking up roots and gallavanting around the world.

*sobs quietly into her nearly expired passport*

Perhaps I can consider selling the signed copy of Maykbe Diva I received yesterday, and bugger off somewhere exotic and pretend to be a kept woman, slobbing by the poolside drinking curiously colored cocktails and reading trashy holiday romances.



----------------
Now playing: Cake - Satan Is My Motor
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails