Friday, November 2, 2007

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

I was just on the phone to the Chef, placing my order for disgustingly fatty take out as an afternoon snack. You'd really think with his cooking capabilities I'd eat decent food, alas, I get sick of waiting several hours for him to fart around in the kitchen preparing a masterpiece.

But I digress.

As I was procrastinating over my menu choice, my pretty new necklace someone how became lodged. In my Mac. In that tiny little hole that clips the bugger shut. See? I nearly garotted myself with the bloody thing when I hung up.




How do I get myself into these situations? How? Why?



----------------
Now playing: The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

Reminds me of how I often catch my earring in a little crevice in the phone at work as I am hanging up. Feels like I'd pull my earlobe right off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails