Monday, October 15, 2007

TBA



I really need to rely on my 'three positive things' over the next month or so. No new clothes. No Venti Caramel Macchiatos'. Not even a Subway Half and Half cookie when I'm feeling down. From now on, it's all systems go to save, save save, and move into our new place. There are potentially a few problems - i.e our estate agent being her usual self and acting like something I dare not type, not finding new tenants and us being homeless, with a lot of china horses, several boxes of 'things I'm saving for my own children' and a whole heap of empty wine bottles I will someday turn into candle holders. I can see us ending up in a camping somewhere for a few weeks. Still, I suppose I can always pretend we're on holiday. I mean, I'm sure you can still run a Mac Powerbook, a Hiptop2 and iPod & digital camera's on a 9volt battery, right?

So, to the positives.

1. It's a beautiful day. I'm going to spend the first half relaxing in the sunshine (27 degrees, whoo hoo!) and the rest frantically calling estate agents, and searching for shrapnel in the couch for future emergency eBay purchases. A girl needs a new dress to keep her morale up, you know? {edit: Look! It got to 30 degrees! I heart Summer!}

2. My boobs look really big today.

and 3? My new $1 jeans are LONG enough. For only the second time in my life, I have jeans with a hem that actually touches my feet. The first pair remain in my wardrobe, ripped to shreds from constant wear. They are sacred, and never to be thrown out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails