Friday, October 19, 2007

Skirmish!


3 things keeping me going today?

1. I'm going paintballing on Sunday. Yes. That is correct. I am being let loose in a field with 400 pound Maori's and a large gun. I'm beginning to think I may not be as brave as I make out - these guys are huge. My entire strategy for not getting killed by them is to lie flat and/or hide behind a tree so they can't see me, and then ambush then while they're backs are turned. There will be much screaming, I fear.

2. So You Think You Can Dance. On tape. In my living room. I have a free afternoon. I am excited.

3. Bones' Birthday Bash tomorrow night. I agreed to attend without thinking very carefully, and it suddenly dawned on me my First Love may or mat not be there. Leaning more towards the definitely will. And, since it's been 4 years since we last spoke, I obviously need a killer outfit and a lot of leg showing. Ya know. 4 years is a long time. I can't even begin to explain why it is necessary to have a slammin' dress, killer heels and big hair. I'm sure most ladies will understand it's not about making yourself attractive to them. It's more a personal statement of just how fantastically happy and successful we are without him, and how much you've gained from your life since he left you, moping and crying hysterically on your final day of school.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails