Saturday, October 20, 2007

gaaaaaah!

Oh. My. God.

I have 12 minutes to do my hair, select an outfit, slap on some slap and get out the door for Bones' Birthday Bash. The one with the First Love present. The one with the First Love present whom I need to impress.

I now have 11 minutes, I can't locate my chicken fillets - I need all the cleavage I can get tonight - and I can only find ONE SHOE.


It's clearly buried in my shoe closet or under my bed, never to be seen again.


-UPDATE-

I found my shoe, complete with several dust bunnies. It was under the Chef's bed. Go figure.

Anywya, now I'm a little concerned I look like I'm dressed by my mother for a 5 year olds birthday party.

I'm even wearing a little cardi. Me! The Queen of "I'm Sure I'll Be Warm Enough" as my teeth shatter together in the subzero temperatures.

I decided on my favorite LBD (it's kind of black) as seen below - I can't find a decent photo of it where my face looks remotely un-pissed - but I just feel...



Frumpy.

And that is not sexy.





And my God, looking at that photo on the right, I really do have my mothers chin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails