Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bag Kitten

Whilst enjoying a relaxing bath a few days ago, I heard a strange clunking noise and automatically assumed Axle was devouring a chair leg/rummaging through a cupboard or similar. I asked Chef to see what it was (because, let's face it, I had no intention whatsoever to give up the lovely warm bubbly water), and for a few moments, all I could hear was laughter. As I was yelling for him to tell me what had happened, I heard him talking to someone. I don't do patience very well, and as they say, Curiosity Killed The Kat, but I chose to refrain from removing myself from my little oasis and muttered a few choice words in Chefs direction, instead.

The next day, as I uploaded some photos...I came across this.



Whenever I watched Funniest Home Video's or the like, I always wondered what type of bad parent it would take to not help their child as he/she fell down/banged into things/etc, and instead set the camera rolling.

Now I know. I'm living with one.

1 comment:

prin said...

lol! poor kitty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails