Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another fulfilling day without my car.

I've been a little flat today, so I hopped into bed with some yummy homemade mint slice (which I can't seem to leave alone. I'm like Miranda from S&TC with her chocolate cake obsession) and put Little Miss Sunshine on the laptop. Not long after I'd settled down in the pillows, Sahara weazled her way into bed and snuggled up, with her head on my chest.

It started out innocently enough...

Then we got a little bit silly...

I think it's fair to say she can sense how nervous I am about her operation on Friday morning. Completely, utterly, nail bitingly shit scared would be more to the point. So we had a little chat, which lead to a bear hug, which moved on to her getting the wiggles... and she soon started getting the sillies back.

Alright, alright. I was being silly, too.

And then Phoenix started feeling a little left out, and attempted eating the cat.


I had to put this one in because a) my hair looks freakishly long and b) my gosh, I look like my mother!

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Your mother is very pretty. :)

(so are you)

LOVE the hair!

Susie said...

Awww I'm so jealous of all your pets!! Makes me want a little pup :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails