Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vanuatu.

I have 11 minutes let of internet time, and 2 minutes until Happy Hour begins - I'm seeing a problem here. All I have to say is - I am in paradise, and I'm loving every minute. Yesterday we hit the village for some shopping, and booked our tours for the next few days before kayaking and then dinner overlooking the ocean in the evening. Today was snorkeling over the reef at Hideaway Island, riding in a glass bottomed boat watching all the fishys and soon to be seated in the pool for another night of cocktails that pack a punch. Tomorrow we're off for a sunset cruise after we visit the waterfalls...and more cocktails by the pool, naturally. I love it here, every single minute of it. I never want to leave.

1 comment:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Sounds FABULOUS! ENJOY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails