Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just randomly...

This is hilarious. It reminds me of those bizarre cut out stands you find at places like Skegness, where inevitably your male relation stands in the buxom womans spot with their head poking through for hilarious holiday happy snaps.


And this is the amazing view from the penthouse overlooking Melbourne where I was so randomly taken before a crazy 'in the deep end' dinner with my new Sugar Daddy and half of his family.

*heaves a sigh of relief at getting that out in the open*

4 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I'm not sure how those two things are connected (I guess that's why it's random: duh), but wow, what a view!!!

k a t i e said...

You somewhat glossed over the thing I thought you'd pick up!

Andhari said...

really nice view! :)

kat said...

Hehe I'm confused by the random stuff too. I feel like a kid coming back to school after a two month summer. LOL

Glad to see you're doing well though. I've missed you too.

Hugs
xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails