Monday, October 13, 2008

My view of the Parade Ring.
A certain jockey named C. IamWills (scramble the letters, people. Or, if you're too lazy, just click here) brings his mare over for chats and pats.

My view of the Winning Post.





I had a fabulous time at the Cup - aside from the hideous sunburn I subjected myself to - I think the highlight of the day was a certain jockey bring the mare he was riding over for a chat and a pat after an earlier race (Presumably because she wasn't in the money it wasn't illegal?). Then, as I bet on his horse to win the Cup, and the horse did win the Cup (see video above) I received a little cap tilt (see video below) as he rode by on his way to the Winner's Circle, much to Chef's annoyance.

What can I say. I'm a total minx.
(Or it might have had something to do with the fact that floaty dress + practically gale force wind = crowds of people getting a glimpse of my knickers. I'd flashed 3 policemen and a drunken girl barfing in the bushes before I'd even paid my entry fee).



(I mentioned twas a tad windy. Sorry 'bout that).

2 comments:

Susie said...

Aww looks like such a fun day! And was this certain jockey cute?? :)

k a t i e said...

This certain jockey recently got married. And even if eligible...there's the height difference. How many jocks would deal with a 5ft 10 chick by their 5ft nothing side?

Related Posts with Thumbnails