Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Day of My Life.

Since I completely and utterly fell in love with horses at the age of 3, all I have dreamed about is the day I would gallop through the surf on a fiery chestnut steed, wind in my hair and salt water on my face - along with a massive grin. It came true on Saturday morning, on a horse with the same name I have every intention of calling my own - Captain. When he is mine, he'll have a Jack Sparrow added to the end of it. It's like my school years all over again - not being able to settle or concentrate on anything but the excitement of being able to ride again soon.

Best view ever.

Captain & I and Derek & Scully, the Clydesdale X mare.

Riding through the dunes.

Scully having a chat with Captain.

A very handsome man and myself. See that grin?!

1 comment:

prin said...

Yey! Sounds super fun. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails