Monday, December 17, 2007

Introducing Cindi Crawford


My new nine week old bundle of fur and new addition to my rapidly expanding family has arrived. World, meet Cindi Crawford, aptly named due to her adorable little beauty spot.


Now, I'm not a huge fan of the name, but I've known her as that since the day I knew I was getting her, and as such, can think of no other name to suit her. I met her for the first time last night. She fit in the palm of my hand, and looked at me with her beautiful big green eyes. She then hissed at the Chef, which was a great start considering I'd only informed him several minutes earlier she was coming home with us. He's already called this morning under the guise of seeing if I had recovered from my night of 'gastrointestinal upset', and promptly asked how 'kitty' was settling in. See? She's already workin' her little kitty magic.


Now, I've not had a lot to do with kittens, and as a result, I'm somewhat terrified of her - at least with puppies they have ways of showing you you're being too rough, or they're hungry etc. I've no idea how to keep her happy - although she seems quite content staring at the Christmas tree and munching on shredded paper. I'm concerned I'll rupture her spleen or some such if I pick her up, and although I know she's got a few more lives left to life, I'm concerned I'll use them all up very soon.

1 comment:

kat said...

Congrats on Cindy. That cracked me up. You will find that having a kitten will turn your life upside down and inside out, hehe. They don't call it the kitten test for nothing. Gosh she is cute. You're going to have so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails