Sunday, September 30, 2007

Show day!

My favorite three things from today all involve...




Show Day! I've gone to the Melbourne Show every year for as long as I can remember, and this year I took D for the first time.We got very, very wet. I went on my first ever rollercoaster.
And survived (although I cried. A lot). I stuffed myself full of all manner of things involving fudge, hot dog, sherbert, warm cheese and general nastiness. And even though there were no horses
this year, I played with lots of small, fluffy animals. I watched fireworks. It was a fun day!

I somehow managed to win about 6 things on eBay while I was out - why is it when I don't follow the progress or really care whether I am the top bidder, I win the stuff??

I had a chance to talk to some really nice people today {number 2 on my list today!}. I love getting out and about and striking up conversations with random strangers - friendliness seems to be such a rare occurance some days, yet asking how someone's day is (and meaning it) is such a small thing to do.




And third today... spending the whole day with my Chef, playing, eating, giggling, sharing all the fun things we never get a chance to do, like being able to get away with acting like small children. "Will you still need me, will you still feed me...". Love that boy.



Oh...and these things are Pure Evil. There's one at work who ruffles his feathers and makes his disturbing gobble noises and walks towards me while looking fixated on my leg. It makes me scream.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I totally suck at the layout of my blog. These photos are my undoing.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails