Monday, June 2, 2008

The day after yesterday.

Last nights post was not at all what I wanted to type, hence the deletion of is this evening.

It did it's job though - it gave me a 'lightbulb' moment this afternoon. I've been feeling stifled, and now I realize my problem is that I have too many choices, as opposed to my sulky way of thinking I didn't have any. And now I'm such a big girl, I'm finding it hard to make them all by my little lonesome. So, while I beat myself up working out my life plan, I simply mean to go on enjoying myself, and hope it doesn't all come back to bite me in the butt.

And by enjoying myself, I mean carrying on in a fashion like today. I had another wonderful afternoon, roasting myself nicely on the beach and drinking tea with Ben. For the second day of Winter, it sure was beautiful - and after fiddling about with an amazing camera, I'll have some wonderful shots to prove it. I did feel somewhat like I was being insensitive my loyal Kodak, and didn't want her to seize up due to my betrayal/sand in the lense again, so I took some photos with her, too. Enjoy.

2 comments:

kat said...

I read your post before you deleted it and I just wanted to let you know that I am sure that you will make your way in this world and if you want it, you're going to get it. That is really all that I can tell you because not too long ago I kind of was in your position.

On a happier note...those pictures look like you had the best time. I am happy for you.

Melisa Wells said...

And I worked so hard on my comment! LOL

I second what Kat said, 'cause we're twins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails