Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It just occured to me...

... that people might not actually be taking me seriously when they read this. I thought I would take this opportunity to show you just how gosh-darn serious I am with photographic evidence from my trip to Vanuatu (even if I was denied a visit to the Survivor Museum...)

Every time we walked along this footbridge joining the two sections of the resort at nightfall, they lit the pretty fire-torch things.

... and naturally I couldn't help myself from muttering to myself "Once the vote is read, the decision is final; the person voted out will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately..."


See this nice singlet I am wearing? Can you read what it says down the side? No?

Here, let me help you.

I think you get the picture now, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails