Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Man + USA = Mission.

My man is in the States for the next ten days, and aside from writing him ridiculously corny letters for each day he's away and sending him a series of silly photos of my garden gnome (which he finds particularly repulsive) in a different place/situation each day, I've been wondering what else I can do to let him know I care (and, potentially unleash the fact I am possibly slightly insane). He doesn't seem to understand my need for vast amount of photos of all things USA, and as a result, I have a plan. He arrived in Philadelphia today, and when I called him he seemed a little dejected. I've decided, to ensure I receive plenty of photos to re-spark my love of all things American, to give him a Mission each day. Firstly, he's in Philly, then flying on to Boston, New York and LA/Santa Barbara. 


I've been googling Philadelphia like mad, trying to find things to add to his quest, but I am a little stuck for ideas. Does any one have some suggestions of places/things to see/do (and prove he's seen/done with photos) for any of those cities? As you can imagine, I've got a fair list going on for the days he's in *NY. 



* Attempting not to burst into hysterical tears at the fact he's there without me. Sob.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Yeah, what suggestion bout philly, leave :D

k a t i e said...

Helpful, Alexan.

Very, very helpful.

Bipolar Brit! said...

Philly is the home of the genuine article: 'Philly Cheese Steak'. He absolute must purchase one and take pics of him devouring it *drools*

Susie said...

Sorry it took me so long to get here! But if he's not in Boston yet, he should definitely do the freedom trail, go to the "top of the hub" (on top of the prudential tower), take a duck tour, and eat lots of lobster!

Related Posts with Thumbnails