Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just...don't tell me.

Do you ever hear the answers to questions you don't really want to ask?

It feels like lately there's been one thing after another I just simply don't know how to begin processing. I don't know whether the way I feel is a direct correlation to having a few too many hang ups or unrealistic expectations; all I know is I feel shitty when I learn of instances that push my moral boundaries.

Yes, I actually have some.

This whole getting older thing is never as much fun as I thought it would be, and it's times like these I'd simply rather move far, far away than actually grow up (which I believe is commonly known as 'running away').

Still, life's not supposed to be easy, or any other revolting cliche of the sort. I guess tomorrow's another day, and hopefully not another revelation that makes me question my self belief. Until then...goodnight, y'all.

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Hmm. Puzzling. But indeed tomorrow is another day! Hope it's a better one! :) xoxo

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Oh, Katie, hang in there. We have all had those days, months, years.... you will figure it out. Have faith.

Related Posts with Thumbnails