Saturday, March 29, 2008

birthday blog

Look Melisa! I have my own tiara now!


It's been a super day :)

I must finish the washing up, but here's a little sneak preview...

Massive shout outs to:

Seah & Tezz, for spoiling me rotten with my present tower, and for reading this :)



Chef for slaving away to make such a pretty cake and everything else he did for me today :)



Melisa for my gorgeous card, which cracked me up and made the dog's ears pop :)

...and although I don't think they read this...


My mum and my nan for everything. Always.


My day (and life in general) would have been nothing without all my favorite people.

3 comments:

kat said...

Happy (belated) Birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day. Your cake looks absolutely yummy.

Melisa Wells said...

Aww! Happy Birthday!
You must come to my blog and grab the "Tiara wearing Blogger" picture!

I loved that photo of you with the tiara on! :)

You are very lucky to have family and friends who love you...count your blessings, girl!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

Again, anyway seah and i are happy to spoil you, also i love the fact that Chef, told you about you choc arse at the end of the supermarket trip, as i would have done the same to seah,

Related Posts with Thumbnails